At HEATHER we are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We will not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. ‘Personal information’ is anything that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit / debit card number, billing address, email address, telephone number, age and style interests.
We will not store or keep any financial information you provide.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in a number of different ways including any of the below:
- To provide products and services to you;
- To communicate information regarding our products, services, promotions, events and competitions which might interest you;
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
- To gain an understanding of your information to improve or develop our products and services;
- To carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, product and service development and quality control.
HEATHER will never sell or provide any of your personal details to third parties (excluding partners from which you may have entered our site) without your permission.
However, in order to provide the best possible service to you, we do share your data with the following categories:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers and delivery companies;
- Payment services approved by you such as Afterpay once chosen at checkout;
- Service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts;
- Professional analytics tool providers;
- Credit and fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement so that we can prevent fraud;
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites you choose to link.
- Text Marketing and notifications: By subscribing to text notifications you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. HELP for help. Msg & Data rates may apply.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to deliver necessary and effective services, HEATHER may collect personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, your age, date of birth, your banking details or credit information and history of your interactions with us in relation to communication, transactions, products, services and activities on our site.
HEATHER may also collect non-identifiable information about you (data that has never been labelled with individual identifiers) for statistical purposes such as analysis to help improve our site. This data may include:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Browser type;
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site;
- The pages within the HEATHER site that you visit;
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may be collected in a variety of different ways, including:
Data from our website is collected using various technologies including ‘cookies’ which refers to a text file that our website will send to your browser as an anonymous tag identifying your computer. Cookies help you place an order, remember items in your shopping cart, recognise when you return to our website and analyse your visiting behaviour. You can set your browser to disable cookies however this may cause some parts of our website to disfunction.
HEATHER may send you marketing messages via email, SMS or other channels to keep you updated on what we’re up to and to help you see and find relevant products. You will only receive these types of messages if you have opted in.
You have the option to stop marketing messages from HEATHER at any time by adjusting your account settings, unsubscribing or getting in touch with our customer service team.
To keep you up to date and help you find relevant products HEATHER also engages in online advertising. Like many companies, we target branded ads and banners to you when you are on other websites and apps. To do this we utilize a variety of networks and technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The types of advertisements you see will be based on the information you provide to us while interacting with our site (e.g. search history or pages visited) as well as ads you have engaged with previously.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
If reasonably necessary to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes or protect us (or you) from fraud, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.
You have the right to do the following regarding your personal information:
- Request how your information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Have us correct or change inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data or stop collecting your data, in some circumstances
- Ask us to stop direct marketing messages
If you would like to action any of the above or have questions regarding your rights, please get in contact with us.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, simply contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com.